The Visited Locations Report allows you to review the location of all stops made by your Assets over a selected date range. This report allows you to review all historical stop locations of your Assets including the number of visits to each location during the selected date range.
- Click on Reports on the top menu
- The Reports drop-down menu will appear
- Select the Visited Locations Report from the list
- The report will then load the report screen with an asset table to the left of the screen displaying the Assets that have available stop data for the selected date range and a blank map window displaying the message ‘Please select asset from the list
Loading Visited Locations
- Click on the Asset in the asset table that you would like to view the visited locations/stops for
- The map will then load the visited locations and number of times the Asset visited the location during the selected date range
- Click on a stop listed in the table to auto zoom the map view to it
- Click on the stop marker to display the location (address) and number of visits to that location during the selected date range
Filtering the Visited Locations Report
- You can then filter the report by an individual or a combination of the below options;
- Once you have selected your filters, click the GO button to apply them to the Report
- If you would like to remove all search filters you have applied, click the Cross icon in the Search bar OR to remove specific filters open the Search menu and de-select the filter
- If you would like to search for a specific Asset, type the Asset label in the search bar and click on the Go button OR hit your Enter key.
- If there is no visited locations data available for the Asset in the selected date range, it will not be displayed