The Street View feature in Fleetmap works exactly as it does on Google Maps, allowing you to view a location from the street (where available).
- The Street View controller is located in the bottom left corner of the map, above the Search Location window
- Use your mouse to left click and hold your cursor on the icon and then drag it onto the Map
- The locations where Street View is available will be highlighted blue
- Once you have positioned your cursor over your desired location, release your mouse button and the Map will load Street View for that location (where available)
- You can use the controllers when in Street View to navigate your location or you can click, hold and drag your cursor in the Street View window